Don't forget to reserve our spirit wall for upcoming special occasions.
Renting the wall will allow you to display school spirit, celebrate your child’s birthday, or post staff/student appreciation.
Please read the guidelines and procedures below before contacting the front office to reserve.
Reservations will be available on a first come, first served basis.
Procedures for Reserving the Wall
Gray Stone Day School has a Spirit Wall that is intended for students and parents to have a place to acknowledge a student’s birthday or celebrate a school accomplishment.
The following rules shall apply:
- The Spirit Wall may be reserved for 2 consecutive calendar days for $10. You must pay online (below) to reserve your days.
- Gray Stone reserves the right to block dates for school use.
- Families must furnish their own labor, paint and supplies. Only the Spirit Wall may be painted. Please take care not to damage the surrounding area, and pick up all trash after painting. Please be kind to our environment and recycle your empty cans.
- No profane words, symbols or any derogatory or offensive messages will be permitted on the Spirit Wall. No political or religious messages may be painted on the Spirit Wall. Gray Stone reserves the right to remove any content, message, or language from the Spirit Wall as deemed inappropriate or controversial at the sole discretion of the Gray Stone Day School Administration.
- The family painting the wall assumes liability for any individual or member of the group who may be injured, or who may incur clothing or other personal property damage.
The Gray Stone Day School Spirit Wall is governed by the Honor Code, with the hopes that everyone will respect these guidelines.
Reserve Your Date